THE ‘BARNACLE’ LAMP
These ingenious lamps, which get their shape from the barnacles found living on a whale’s skin, are made from pressed recycled PET felt and take LED filament bulbs to minimize energy usage. Ideal for above the boardroom table, the lamps can be used separately, in any number of combinations or even as a stunning installation, to create exactly the lighting effect you’re looking for.
- The ‘Barnacle’ lamp is available as a single lamp or a series of lamps for ceiling and wall fitment.
- The lampshade is available in dark and light grey PET felt.
- The lamps are made from 4 mm thick recycled PET felt. 8,3 PET bottles are used in ‘Barnacle’ lamp small and 16,6 PET bottles are used in ‘Barnacle’ lamp tall.
- The ceiling and wall and configurations are made of a white lacquered MDF panel with 5 or 9 lamps.
- The lampshade is cut from one single piece of PET felt, ensuring no leftover material during production.
- The lampshade is mounted on a sheet steel cover plate, to which the lamp holder and a cable is mounted.
- Also available with energy-efficient LED lighting.
- The lighting meets the legal CE marking.
- Height: 152mm
- Width: 237mm
- Depth 266mm
- Height: 234mm
- Width: 357mm
- Depth 411mm