THE ‘WHALE TAIL’ CHAIR
The chair’s shape subtly echoes the familiar majestic form of the whale’s tail. The cast iron frame is made from steel waste recycled in our own factory, the back from pressed felt from recycled PET plastic bottles and the cushioning fabric is ecologically produced in the Netherlands. At the end of its useful life, every part of this char will be reused in other products.
- Cast iron base: steel waste from the Vepa factory, melted down locally.
- Back: pressed and recycled PET felt.
- Seat shell: plywood with oak veneer top layer.
- Legs: FSC-certified wood, available in white varnish or stained black.
- Cushioning: ecologically produced in the Netherlands
- Width: 763mm
- Height: 790mm
- Depth: 547mm