The chair’s shape subtly echoes the familiar majestic form of the whale’s tail. The cast iron frame is made from steel waste recycled in our own factory, the back from pressed felt from recycled PET plastic bottles and the cushioning from residual fabric.
- Cast iron base: steel waste from the Vepa factory, melted down locally.
- Back: pressed and recycled PET felt.
- Seat shell: plywood with oak veneer top layer.
- Legs: FSC-certified wood, here beechwood but can also be oak.
- Cushion cover: Camira Rivet fabric from recycled plastic bottles (colour options: EGL23 Quench, EGL10 Spark).
- Cushioning: dust waste from our own factory.
- Width: 763mm
- Height: 831mm
- Depth: 583mm